the East of England Showground
Sign up for event updates:
The region’s most versatile venue...
The East of England Showground is the region’s most versatile venue and hosts a massive variety of events. This website includes all the Showground’s public event, which feature everything from Shire horses to model railways, motorbikes to lorries and mice to pedigree beef cattle. There really is something for every one in our action packed programme of events.
The East of England Showground features:
- 4,675m² clear span exhibition hall, plus additional inside event space, including the 937.5m² Atrium
- Easy access to visitors, being ideally located just off the A1 (Peterborough), only 50 minutes by train from Kings Cross. To view a map of our location, please click here
- A safe and secure environment, set in grounds of over 250 serviced acres
- All weather parking for 2,000 cars with additional parking for up to 20,000 cars. There is also a 22 space coach park.
- In-house catering provides a comprehensive selection of menus, using the very best of British produce. A wide range of food is available at all our shows, and all the food sold on the Showground is sourced under our Food Direct from the Farm scheme. To find out more about catering on the Showground, please click here
Our facilities are available for hire, and we can cater for all events, from a small meeting for 15 people to an indoor trade exhibition for 5,000 people or a large scale outside show. To discover more about exec Peterborough the exhibition and events centre visit www.exec.org.uk